Why do we get lost in our thoughts? How do we let them control our life? How come we look into happiness like it’s a final destination while it is just here in the NOW and all we need is just to connect to the moment itself while not looking for anything else...
WAYS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT CONTROL!
1. Recognize that you can be wrong about how you perceive your life. Maybe life is not what you think it is.
Allow yourself to dive into the new levels of consciousness and discover worlds of infinite wisdom and allow yourself to create your world from scratch. I like to use the word "Tabula rasa"=an absence of preconceived ideas or predetermined goals; a clean slate.
2. Just Breath! Neshima (="breath" in Hebrew) like Neshama (="soul" in Hebrew) you breathe so you can connect to Soul. This is how you get into a meditation mode. Meditations can help you heal, they can also reveal answers from your higher self. When in tune with your body, and when listening to your heart bits, your yoni, your stomach - you’ll get true intuitive answers rather than looking for them externally.
3. Be Grateful! Say thank you for what you have ("mode ani..") every morning and manifest what you want to receive. Appreciate what is given to you at that same given moment. Be in full appreciation knowing that this is what you meant to be receiving.
4. Forgive Yourself! Be compassionate towards yourself and change your conversation in your mind. instead of having negative conversation create a positive mantra “I’m sorry. I forgive myself. I love myself. Thank you.”
So, that will play in the back of your mind.. Do you prefer having this conversation in your head throughout your day instead of "I am not good enough, I am not worthy, I am not fit etc..
5. Be Free! Free from numbing your senses. Stop consuming unhealthy food, sex, drugs and alcohol in ways that are numbing your emotions. Freedom is not a lack of commitment but it’s doing what is good for me. Freedom is committing to myself first because I love me, I choose to treat my body as my temple. So I choose to stop numbing my feelings and my senses in order for me to grow and connect deeper into my pure being so I can experience myself lightly with higher frequencies, and therefore connect deeply to my neshama, my soul.
MY PERSONAL REFLECTION:
I was the queen of rock & roll. I was loving the nights and sleeping in late in the morning. I was drinking alcohol so I can get high. I was flirting with men so I can feel attractive. I was over eating so I can fill myself up emotionally. I was far from being happy and that cost me my marriage. I don't regret any of this, because it was all part of my journey. I had to go through rough times to awaken spiritually, and when I did - I learned practical tools to surrender and live my life in the NOW. This is when I shifted my life and reached that euphoric state of mind. I have learned so much and eager to share it with you. I want to be inspiring for you, knowing that if you relate, I have contributed my share to your awakening.. All is left to do now, is just surrender..